For Sale Fully Painted and assembled Scott Marshall resin busts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TRI LASER, Oct 11, 2015.

1. RogueHunter

RogueHunter Unblooded

Omg DROOOOOOOL!!!! It looks real! Does this come with dreads and stand etc?

2. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Hi there RogueHunter. Yes it comes complete with dreads fully assembled like in the pic. I don't offer the stand sorry (its just pipe on wood so i can take pics lol) but you can find stands pretty easy. Mic and clothes stands etc. Thanks for the kind words. :)

3. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

4. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

5. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

SOLD.
    But will still be accepting commissions so PM me if interested.

6. TigerClaw

TigerClaw Unblooded

ok;

total noobish question... :confused:

Were not talking about the recently deceased Scott Marshall tattoo artist are we o_O? That's pretty much what you find on Google

TC

7. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Nope not the tattoo artist. Type in scott marshall predator bust or suit. Should have more luck ;)

TigerClaw likes this.
  8. TigerClaw

TigerClaw Unblooded

Hey thanks TRI LASER

I found lots of his work. He is truly awesome, but DAMN! When I compare it to your above work your hand n hand his equal.

If I wasn't on skid row I would hire you in a heart beat. Adding that gloss finish just makes the Pred look totally SICK (BAD ASS).

Thanks for giving me a nudge in the right direction.

God how I wish I wasn't caged . :confused:

TC

9. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Thanks. Well if you ever find some spare cash in the future give me a shout, I'll be about (y)

10. Pred25282

Pred25282 Unblooded

Hi Tri-laser, nice work damn good details.. how much would you charge for a wearable head? and do you do matching bio's, hands etc? whoever i buy off id like to get off one person so paint matches better

11. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Hi there Pred25282. At the moment I don't do wearable heads. If you contact Scott Marshall on facebook he should be able to help you out. But he has a long waiting list atm. If you want a bio contact Casey Mccabe.

12. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

How long does it take to to complete and deliver once payment is received?

13. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

I am very interested, as I was just going to buy a mask, but this might be a better option.

14. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

PM sent

15. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Another P1 bust I am working on for a customer. Please PM me if you are interested in getting one. Some details at the start of the thread. newp1.jpg

16. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

I am still interested.

17. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

You're on the list mate (y)

18. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

Great. I cant wait.:)

I will need to order the open mouthed one and a P2 bust once I have my hands on one of these.(y)

19. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Sure thing bud ;)

20. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

Thanks mate, I can't wait.

21. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

22. Fluke

Fluke Unblooded

Absolutely stunning.:)(y)

TRI LASER likes this.
  23. Simmon M

Simmon M Hunter

Would you be able to do different paint-ups other than P1 style? Say Albino or even one of the lost hunters? Something along those lines?

24. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

I could give it a crack yes :)

25. JPFR0ST

JPFR0ST Unblooded

I'm a noob here, but i'm seriously interested in buying one of these if they are still available, i tried to send a pm but i'm not sure how, i would like details such as price, when and if you have any available just general info like that. thanks