a few years ago i made my first suit and first costume ever, since then i have been over on the 405th working on spartan things. but now i have returned to where it all began. the first time around i had only 3 months and no experience to fumble through and complete my suit, many corners were cut, and while i was happy with the results it was far from my dream. So now with plenty of time and patience, i have returned to build the suit i originally envisioned. Armed with my experiences of the first suit and all of the things i have learned working on my spartan suit, i feel i can go into this with a lot more confidence. selfie with the first suit new bio almost ready to start the paint up vs old bio new mask vs old mask new donor suit vs first suit the first suit was based from a superman muscle chest, but since then the price of those has gone higher than i am willing to pay, so the new base is a vision suit from the avengers. the pros of this choice was the price being cheaper, i quite liked the base muscle definition and it is a lot more comfortable around the neck ( the superman suit neck was bulky and rubbed alot). my only con for the suit so far is that the fabric is much thinner than the superman suit and i fear that one the latex has been put on and cured the fact that the fabric is much thinner will make it flap around alot more and stick to it' self easier. i definitely expect that the latex will saturate the thinner fabric and stick the mannequin underneath where as the superman suit only minor amounts of the latex went through to the other side. but my first order of business will be to sew in a fly and a zipper on the back.