LORD NEMESIS second build thread

Discussion in 'Predator Anatomy (Costumes)' started by LORD NEMESIS, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

Good progress(y)

2. LORD NEMESIS

LORD NEMESIS Unblooded

the colour is coming along nicely, i just need to slow down a bit with the air brush and be more consistent. i started on the chest armor but the first measurements came out not predator sized so i will have to keep resizing untill i get it right

DSC00662a_zpsusfkwfkk.jpg

DSC00665a_zpsa9hbktu4.jpg

DSC00666a_zps85r30azd.jpg

DSC00695_zps6cm3rnxs.jpg

OldPredVA and LunaticNic like this.
  3. LORD NEMESIS

LORD NEMESIS Unblooded

resized the chest. seems a lot better. it is a little big around the waist area but i will just chop some out to make it fit tighter. i decided to go with resin/fiber glass. the mask and neck seal is already really, heavy so this will add to it. might have to get into back shape before wearing it for long periods.

DSC00736_zpsxnq4lpyz.jpg

DSC00737_zpsmn9chcof.jpg

Jmen likes this.
  4. LORD NEMESIS

LORD NEMESIS Unblooded

i hadn't originally planned on doing a cannon or back pack but then the desire struck me. i got a cannon 3d printed and i'm working on the back pack. unfortunately the scale of the cannon was smaller than i had anticipated. so i will have to see how it looks once i get the back pack sorted

DSC00741_zpsc5js9feg.jpg

DSC00742_zpsn7dy2ru0.jpg

DSC00745_zpsdldo4caa.jpg

Jmen and LunaticNic like this.
  5. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

keep-calm-and-peew-peew.png

LORD NEMESIS likes this.
  6. JoshStrong

JoshStrong Unblooded

Looks like you are off to a great start! keep up the great work. cant wait to see it finished!

7. LORD NEMESIS

LORD NEMESIS Unblooded

got the chest up to what i think is the right size now with a lot of chopping and mucking about. back pack pepped up as well. i am getting the impression when this is done it is going to be rather heavy to wear.
    DSC00810_zpskswzp7m0.jpg

DSC00811_zpscif7zqe9.jpg

DSC00812_zpsxcyyihsr.jpg

DSC00813_zpsrgjhklvq.jpg

getting the bomb gaunt done. started out with the same base as the blade side but now i am just frankenstiening it and seeing what happens. hopefully it will turn out ok when it's all done in resin and cleaned up

DSC00814_zpsxuiocr5s.jpg

DSC00815_zpsadllrccb.jpg

DSC00816_zpst3byja6j.jpg

DSC00817_zpsnah31kjp.jpg

Isubomo, LunaticNic and Jmen like this.