My first Post

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by Sedeka, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

I created this predator, and I realized you rarely see predator designs with horns on their helmets so I decided to create my own. The helmet doesn't have any armour plating protecting the forehead of the predator and its sort of a Y shaped helmet. makes it unique to the ones that I have seen.
    C4TAf0XVYAEp7au.jpg

Scar, Isubomo, Jmen and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome to the hunt!
    How do you plan to make your mask - sculpting, 3d modeling or something else?

3. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

Thanks for the welcome, nice to see its a welcoming community, I don't know if I will make the mask, I've never created something like that before, but I've been searching around on this forum and a lot of you guys and gals are really good with that sort of stuff, also what's the term "Bio" mean exactly?

4. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Im not sure, can i say it right, but - bio means that mask is one of the most important devices of all pred eqipment to make him stay alive. Bio mask is needed to control all the processes, as vision, weapon and other. Also it is a breath mask, which is the most important function of it. I think all this functions are unite in "bio" term.
    If any one can fix my words - be my guest) :D

5. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Also about your mask, i have something.
    Proto.jpg

Sedeka likes this.
  6. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

oh sweet never seen that before!

Jmen likes this.
  7. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

bh_trinity_by_michaelloh-d4rcz58.jpg Think this is the same helmet ay? just finished

8. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Maybe this is it. I mean, you can always start from some other model and change it step by step for your needs.

Sedeka likes this.
  9. Scar

Scar Unblooded

Fantastic design Sedaka! Welcome to the hunt!

Sedeka likes this.
  10. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

Thanks!

Jmen likes this.
  11. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Welcome to the hunt Sedeka! :)

Love the concept man, it reminds me so much of the Maasai Warriors for some reason, was thinking the horns are from most likely a Gazelle or an Impala, or a springbok :)

Make it a reality!!!

Sedeka and Jmen like this.
  12. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

Thanks for the welcome, yeah I looked up the Maasai Warriors and it kinda resembles them, how both my predator and the Maasai wear hardly any clothes and have primitive weapons such as a spear. Yeah the horns do look a lot like the animals you pointed out.

13. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Hunter

Sedeka welcome to the clan; an incredible group of predators. Enjoy your association with us my friend. :ninja:

Sedeka and Jmen like this.
  14. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

Thank, will enjoy!

15. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

I drew some more predator sketches... also I was thinking that the ONI demons from the Japanese samurai culture look a lot like predators, I thought it might be a cool story if the predators went on a hunt in Japan and the Japanese samurai associated them as demons. idk :D
    C4nQfsJUoAAnXx8.jpg

OldPredVA, LunaticNic and Jmen like this.
  16. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Gut sketches, mate. I see, you know how to hold a pencil. Very gut! (y)

Sedeka likes this.
  17. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

thanks!

Jmen likes this.
  18. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

Jmen what's that image in your profile pic is that a predator themed bike, sorry if its not but it looks sick any other images of it?

Jmen likes this.
  19. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    OldPredVA, Sedeka and Isubomo like this.
  20. Sedeka

Sedeka Unblooded

That is truly amazin! its soo sick! wow great job!

Jmen likes this.