My preddies

Discussion in 'Predator Fan Art' started by Kezz87, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Kezz87

Kezz87 Unblooded

Hi all,
    My names Kezz, long time fan, first time member (lol)
    Hear is some of my pred artwork I have started drawing again after my lil man was born
    1st I call "the encounter"
    2nd is "Arbitrator Guan-Thewi"
    All are works in progress, so I'll post photos when there done
    Hope you like :) image.jpg image.jpg

2. pred666pain666

pred666pain666 Veteran Hunter

v cool work Kezz. Cant believe you only joined up now, thought you were already a member before

3. Kezz87

Kezz87 Unblooded

Thanks darl
    I was but I lost my other account details, have no idea what happened to it lol

4. Tomek

Tomek Hunter

I see You take inspiration from Ronnie Solano- first picture Predator on right is definetely based on My
    Owl Predator ronnie Draw

5. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

Kezzba???....Hope you had a wonderful holiday and can't wait For an update:love:...miss you sista!!

6. Kezz87

Kezz87 Unblooded

Hopefully will post some more up soon; I had a busy Xmas (plus had two sick lil ones & myself lol)

7. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

oh no! I hope you and your bambinos feel better soon, just relax and enjoy your new year holiday! Wishing you and your babies a happy and healthy new year! And your art work is great! I'm a little jelly of your skills...I can't draw to save my life. But that's ok because if I could my entire house would be covered in predator drawings.

8. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

You're so pretty!!! I need to take a pic with my predator baes... And you should tell people about your writing, I think a lot of people would love it!

9. Kezz87

Kezz87 Unblooded

Awe thanks darl, he's a bit of a photo hog that Celtic lol
    And I've got sooo many more drawings and like 7 other folders full of pred stories & shiz I don't think I would ever have the time to type them all up lol

10. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

Celtic.....stop, it's almost my bedtime....