NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

12109309_1082804388418482_1834912862989517427_n.jpg

2. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

my predator helmet..!
    but im not satisfied i like openmouth predator helmet..!

3. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Check out the marketplace, or do a search, there's heaps of members selling their stuff :)

4. kimchanatizado

kimchanatizado Unblooded

5. Kiki

Kiki Unblooded

Hi everyone, I see it's customary to introduce one's self so here goes....
    I'm Kiki...I want to build a female predator suit for maybe year-end or mid next year...
    The thing is I am a complete beginner....I have no knowledge of anything...:( but I'm willing to learn.
    So basically, my purpose here is educate myself about the procedures of building a suit.:lol:

6. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

One step forward and one giant leap into Predator costuming. Welcome, me and many others are here to help. I too was a complete beginner last year. Good luck we are here don't be shy to send messages in hope for replies :)

City90pet likes this.
  7. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Hello Kiki, and welcome! Yay! Need more female preds :)

Just like Wreav said above, if there's anything you need help on, don't be shy to ask! I'm a beginner myself, but all the peeps here are very talented and very helpful, and of course, very supportive! Looking forward to your female pred! (y)

Kiki likes this.
  8. Kiki

Kiki Unblooded

Thank you Wreav, I appreciate it. :)

9. Kiki

Kiki Unblooded

Thank you Isubomo for the greeting. I agree with you, it comforting to get reassurance :)..
    When I'm finish planning some design ideas, I will post to get feedback on the direction to take. Until then...keep good!:D

Isubomo likes this.
  10. scrazynorton

scrazynorton Unblooded

Hi guys, I'm new here, love everyone's work! I've been a fan of predator for a while now and thought to myself why not make my own costume, you guys are very helpful on this forum and I'm glad to say I am now apart of it :) ill keep you guys updated on my new build amd show you how I progress. I'm 19 years old and enthusiastic about making this costume so without further or do... let's get to the chopper!
    Nice to meet you!

Stephen

11. parkypred

parkypred Elite Hunter

Welcome and the best of luck with you build. You will find a wealth of information here. If your unsure how to achieve part of your build, someone on here will guaranteed

12. Sdkfz251

Sdkfz251 Unblooded

Hi everyone, I'm new here! Looking to create a pred suit, been a looooong term ambition of mine. Need to start doing some of the things in life I want to do so pred first then alien!

LunaticNic likes this.
  13. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Welcome Scrazynorton and SDKfz251! Hope you find this place as warm a home as any, and wish you all the best in your build or whatever it is Predator that you fancy! :)

14. carlitos

carlitos Unblooded

Hello, my name is Carlos and I am from Argentina. Recently I started to build my first two predator suits for me and my girlfriend and take a lot of information from this place, thank you all for that. I started making the bios from papercraft and resin, and now I'll start with the armor and then the skin, thank you very much for this place and greetings to all!

15. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Welcome Carlitos! and Hello to Argentina! Looking forward to some of your work!

16. scrazynorton

scrazynorton Unblooded

Thanks for the warm welcome parkypred and Isubomo :)

17. gizogrem

gizogrem Unblooded

LOVE IT!!!!! i been looking for something like this for soooo long i thank you andrew

LunaticNic likes this.
  18. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Welcome.

19. trinity2047

trinity2047 Unblooded

Hi! I'm Sarah, i'm a fellow predator lover and cosplayer from Australia (Brisbane) i'm on my second build at the moment, thought i should stop lurking and log in and say hi to everyone :)
    my first build is my current avatar, i'll be sure to upload more pics shortly!:p

I am also on the hunt for dreads so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be a huuuuge help!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    LunaticNic likes this.
  20. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Hello and welcome Sarah! Sweet, more Female Preds! From the looks of your avatar, I'd say that was an awesome build! Any more pics of that?

Have you checked out the marketplace? Heaps of peeps selling their dreads, casey's dreads are always good, or you can always make your own! :)

trinity2047 likes this.
  21. trinity2047

trinity2047 Unblooded

Hey!
    Yeah i'll be uploading more pics tonight (hopefully).. My first dreads where made using backer rod, latex etc.. i quite like them but i'm wanting to go with something more movement friendly this time around, if not i'll try using plastidip on them and see how they go.. How do i get a hold of this Casey fella?
    And i've been stalking the Marketplace, seen a few dread rings for sale but no dreads just yet.. unless i'm blind hahaha

Isubomo likes this.
  22. trinity2047

trinity2047 Unblooded

Pics are up! (be kind haha)

23. Speedycop

Speedycop Unblooded

Hello Predators! I'm Speedycop, a police sergeant in DC by trade, and a builder of wild and unusual race cars by hobby. I need either Predator volunteers, or a full costume or two to rent. I'm debuting my latest creation, this 1969 Bell OH-58 Kiowa Vietnam attack helicopter-turned-racecar, on May 13th at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Our theme is, naturally, Predator, so the chopper is now matte black. It's currently sitting on a van chassis, with a 220 HP Audi V6 in the rear. It WILL make the news around the world, and Popular Science Magazine is planning to feature it. It's also going to be raising money for a worthy charity, the Semper Fi Fund (one of the highest rated charities, 95% of funds raised go to wounded vets in need). There will also be a VERY SIGNIFICANT TWIST to the build itself when we debut it that we are keeping closely guarded. It will definitely have the WOW factor!

If you can show up to NJMP on May 13th by noon in full costume, I will pay for your entry/pit pass and your food/beverages for the day. It is going to be EPIC. There will be news/media folks there, and we will be filming ourselves for upcoming viral videos, so you will need to sign a waiver agreeing to be on camera. My team and I will be dressed as the cast of the movie, we just need a realistic Predator (or a bunch of them) to run around and help us recreate the iconic movie scenes. Best way to reach me if interested is by email: speedycop@gmail.com

Admin, I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here. This is not a paid position or request for money, just looking for Predator enthusiasts who want to display their talents at a fun automotive competition (www.24hoursoflemons.com).

You can google Speedycop to find out more about what I do. Here are a few links about this current build:
    http://jalopnik.com/that-kook-who-made-an-airplane-into-a-race-car-just-got-1748696056
    http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/12/ive-looking-three-years-lemons-grade-helicopter/
    http://www.roadkill.com/lemons-speedycop-turning-helicopter-race-car/

hx6rwf6ddcrqyetirqdp.jpg

24. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

No worries, I would actually look forward to see some Predators at this event. Especially if there is one from the Predatorium that can represent it would be awesome.

25. Speedycop

Speedycop Unblooded

Thanks Wreav! Please let your friends know. Feel free to repost it if you'd like!