NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. TheJungleHunter

TheJungleHunter Unblooded

Hello, my name is Josh, i'm just a predator fan like you all
    Nothing to post yet, no suits or memorabilia as of yet, coming soon
    hope to have future posts

LunaticNic likes this.
  2. MissRyuu

MissRyuu Unblooded

Hello, my name is- well, just call me 'Ryuu' (pronounced 're-you').

I'm a pretty good Predator and Alien fan, and currently am on here to do research for a story of mine so that it's as accurate as I can be, with the help of City90pet who is a member here.

I'm not sure if I can post the link to it here, but if I can please direct me so that I may get some crucial feedback as to how I'm doing on it.

3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hi Ryuu, Jessica (City90pet) is an awesome member of the forum. If you need help don't be shy create a thread or send me a message I would be happy to help.

City90pet likes this.
  4. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

Wreav I just recommended you as an expert on yautja to miss Ryuu...lol. But I always say if you need an answer talk to Wreav;) I'm just not sure if I'm coming back to fb. I will pm you my email address

Wreav likes this.
  5. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

You're taking a break, usually when I try to avoid social media I often turn off my chat and block messages from certain people until I am mentally ready to resume. I hope you are well by the way :D

6. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

I never use fb, it's full of assholes and trolls that just wanna bring people down. I prefer a place like this where you can talk to like minded people

7. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Forgot to introduce myself. I'm spike, I've been a fan of predators for along as I can remember.
    I'm currently looking for like minded people to chat with about all things predator and to help get more readers for my predator story on fanfiction.
    Thanks

8. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

I'd like to welcome Josh (TheJungleHunter), MissRyuu and of course, Spike, to the Predatorium! Happy hunting! :D

9. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Thanks chap. I think I've finally found a site that that I can use and be myself on

10. CrimsonPredator

CrimsonPredator Unblooded

Greetings all !!
    My name is Jake, I've been a huge Predator fan ever since I was four from watching the Predator films loving the action and the unique species I have grown to love. I am a huge nerd in anything science fiction especially the gritty grim dark stuff such as Warhammer :D At one point I joined the Hunter's Lair when I was about ten thinking about making a Predator costume but at the time I had no knowledge at all on how to build stuff (much better than I was before but still a long way to go :P ) After discovering this site I thought I would come back to meet the fellow Predator fans and see if I can eventually build my own Predator costume :D Got huge plans for lots of different cosplays ranging from a Star Wars Mandalorian to a Dalek from Doctor Who but I had to put a Predator on the list :) I may be a bit shy at first but I would love to get to know everyone and find new friends in this lovely looking community :D Thanks for reading I cannot wait to talk to you all :D

Jake

LunaticNic and Wreav like this.
  11. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

CrimsonPredator spotted. Welcome to the forum! :D

12. CrimsonPredator

CrimsonPredator Unblooded

Aww thank you ^,^

13. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Hello crimson predator, welcome to the predatorium. I think you're gonna like it here

City90pet likes this.
  14. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Hunter

Welcome to all, great to see lots of new folks join the clan forums. :D

Wreav likes this.
  15. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

I thought I would re introduce myself. (This was done by popular request as individuals wanted to know more)
    For those who already know me my name is Marwan (19). Yes I'm 19, for those who didn't know.
    I've been in this forum for over a year now. And I have spent all of my yearly earnings towards my dream of becoming a great prop maker. It's been quiet a year really, I had major ups and downs, harsh realisations from time to time. I strive towards perfectionism with casts. When I started out it was rough I didn't really know who to turn to, over enthusiasm got to me and general lack of knowledge around the craft got my unwanted attention and harsh criticism. So after learning from someone who would later by a great friend of mine, if it wasn't for the opportunities he gave me I think it would have taken years for what I had accomplished in a couple months. That's something no one will ever take away. Also opportunities given to me by Art Andrews aided me in actually trying to fulfil my priority in making individuals actually enjoy and appreciate their time as practising costumers, costume buyers and so on. I like to think my purpose here is to aid who ever asks for help. I also appreciate the friendships I have made from this site as I had lost most of my friends in pursuit of this dream. Day by day now I realised that a majority of the support I have on this site, social media come from people who I met on this site. So i'm grateful for that, some of the people I've met here are some of the nicest individuals I have ever met in my life and it would be a shame not to tell them this.

OldPredVA, Isubomo and City90pet like this.
  16. BoyoKendall

BoyoKendall Unblooded

Hi everyone, just joined yesterday as I start my journey of discovery on how to make my own Predator outift. Been to a few comic convensions this year and now I've decided I really want to get something done and my searching led me here. Naturally I have no idea where to start as the options are endless it seems. I'm currently information gathering with the huge amount of threads this forum has to offer :)

Wreav likes this.
  17. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Welcome to the site. Hope you find all the help, info and great people to chat to

18. Tyreldax

Tyreldax Unblooded

Hi all,
    Guess it's time to stalk no longer and say hello !
    Currently building my first Predator suit from scratch - about 4 weeks in and racing towards my June deadline !!
    I'll put some pics up on the normal thread later :)
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the previous posters - awesome help reading the threads !!
    Laters.

19. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

20. Pythonic

Pythonic Unblooded

Hi all!
    Brand spanking new member who has always been a fan of the Predator series since a young boy.
    I attend a lot of events here in New Zealand called Armageddon (about 4x a year) for work.
    I have always wanted to get into creating my own Predator costume, but was always super apprehensive and scared about where to start!
    I have a lot of reading and research to do, and really look forward to getting to know you guys and gals! Hope to start showing you some progress soon :)

-Pythonic

Isubomo likes this.
  21. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

WOOHOO!!! Finally, another Kiwi Pred!!! :D Where in NZ you from bro? :)

22. Pythonic

Pythonic Unblooded

Down in Invercargill ^_^ aka. Bloooody cold! haha

23. Spikepredatorv

Spikepredatorv Unblooded

Welcome to the predatorium fellow hunter!

Pythonic likes this.
  24. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Hahaha! Used to live down in Christchurch, up until a year after the big feb quake...now, JAFA...LOL

Anyway, hope you'll have a blast here, everyone here is awesome, don't hesitate to ask anyone for help! Catch ya later bro :)

Pythonic likes this.
  25. Pythonic

Pythonic Unblooded

Thanks mate! I won't hold your JAFA'ness against you :P Look forward to showing some of my work hopefully soon! :D