Predator lore and universe!

Discussion in 'General Predator Discussion' started by Tallon, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

All things just abt Predator & Alien if u like!

LunaticNic likes this.
  2. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

For example?)

Tallon likes this.
  3. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

The new film, past films, favourite characters etc.

4. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Hey Tallon, maybe you could start on what you want to talk about, and we can chime in ;)

LunaticNic and Tallon like this.
  5. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

OK, so The Predator is set to come out in 2018, who wants Arnie?

6. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

Also, who do you think is the most powerful/skilful predator we have encountered, excluding Super Preds.

7. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

Id love to see Deny Glover and Arnie in this new movie. But, like Stan Lee usually do - in 5 sec cameo. Nothing more. This 2 boys are best predator hunters in the universe, and 2 words in new movie could be the best movie trick in the world. Hello, im back after 30+ years. Only "Mad Max" can challange with it. Any way - its my personal thoughts, and im not a film director.
    yet: :lol:

LunaticNic likes this.
  8. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

I don't think a cameo, but a secondary/mentor role would be cool from Arnie

Jmen likes this.
  9. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

I'd probably also like to see arnie in a more cameo style, but a bit longer than stan lee XD something more meaningful too.
    Regarding skilled it depends what you mean, but on screen battles I'd say from all Predators the most "skilled" we've seen is Wolf.

Jmen likes this.
  10. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

About Wolf - agree 100%. The most skilled predator, real hunter (y)

LunaticNic likes this.
  11. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Hey boys :)

Arnie and Danny in a cameo role, one that shows them probably near the end, or the end, helping save the day. Or you know how epilogue scenes are really popular now (think Marvel ones), they could show Arnie/Danny, cause that usually means there’s a sequel or something. Means more Predator Movies! ;D But from tweets and some leaked info, Arnie might not be totally in it as he apparently didn’t like a) the script or b) the role written for him wasn’t big enough.. Might totally be false of course.

Regarding the best Predator on screen, it’s easy, even against the Super Predators, Wolf takes the cake. But across all media (Literature, comics, games, etc..), that’s a very tough one..There’s Wolf again from an AVP game, who’s even more Badass than his movie counterpart. Then there’s his brother, Dark, who, in the game killed a predalien. There’s also Prince, from an earlier game, AVP2, who has this tally: 2 Praetorians (Bigger Xenomorphs), 2 Predaliens, an Alien Queen and General Vassili Rykov of the Colonial Marines. Then there’s also the Serpent Hunter, aka Alien head predator because his Bio is fashioned from a xenomorph head, who, according to AVP wiki is the most prolific xenomorph hunter of all time..

But still, after what I’ve read, played so far, Dachande, or Broken Tusk (From the first Alien vs Predator Graphic Novel, 1994), still holds that place in my heart, and so he will forever be my favourite Predator, apart from Isubomo ;P

Jmen likes this.
  12. Tallon

Tallon Unblooded

Dachande is my top pick, but Wolf is a close second definitely