For Sale Predator suit for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ghanley1, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

Don't know why my thread was deleted, I had replied to every single inquiry I received. I have a full suit for sale AvP style, , willing to let go for $1500.00 plus shipping. Please email me at ghanley701@gmail.com for more info. seems to be that shipping most places in continental U.S. has been figuring around 200 dollars, but please feel free to look into your own shipping, will be shipped from area code 58701 and would be in two boxes approximately 25 lbs each.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  2. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

You were not online on this forum for over a month and a half. At least regularly check back and bump your own thread signalling that you have replied to questions.... That should summarise why it got taken down. You left three people without a response first Quid in august and then the other two in September. If they are genuinely interested in the suit and you are genuinely trying to get rid of it please be on the forum more. Don't make this a Predator suit sale trend when you offer something up then go inactive.

4. celticpredlover

celticpredlover Unblooded

5. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Celtic he specified $1500... please read the post.

6. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

My apologies, I was indeed not on here very much, but I had responded to every inquiry that came to me as per my request in my post about contacting me directly through email, for the simple reason that I am not in here as often anymore. As far as I knew, I did not leave anyone without a response. I am genuine in wanting to sell the suit, I don't really understand the process of what bumping is and how that signals that I have replied outside of the forum to requests. Again, my sincere apologies for my lack of understanding. I want to sell the suit, I have other things that are of interest to me now, and I will reply very quickly to anyone that asks directly through email. I will try my best about responding to questions here, but I am not always able to log on here directly. Again, I am truly sorry for any problems or hardships I had inadvertently created due to my misunderstanding of how often I had to check in directly to the site. As everyone can see, I have been a member for six years, and have never had a problem in the past.

7. Technicals

Technicals Unblooded

Still have this? Looking for a full now that halloween is over without paying that "I must have it before halloween!" premium.

8. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

yes I still have it, wore it out this past weekend, won a few contests, I would sell it I for $1500 plus shipping.

9. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

due to financial mis management at the university I have been at for over 20 years, non tenure faculty are being cut...Sooo, I am prepared to cut a little from my suit price if anyone is interested in making reasonable offers. I do not have to sell it for money, I want to sell it to lighten the load of a potential move.

10. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Hunter

Are you willing to sell piece by piece???

11. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

I am not prepared to break it up right now, its too nice of suit,

12. Air Elmo66

Air Elmo66 Hunter

Got you.

13. RURC

RURC Unblooded

I need measurements. Height, weight, chest, waist. those things. I am looking to buy if it will fit.

How are your hands Wrev?

14. Fuzzball

Fuzzball Unblooded

That is an awesome Predator! I think it will sell fast. If Xmas didnt wipe me out, I would be all over this. Maybe in a month when I replenish my funds...

15. Playsimx

Playsimx Unblooded

Are u willing to ship to Sydney Australia?

16. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

If you are prepared to pay for shipping to Australia, sure, it would have to be shipped in two boxes, about 50 pounds coming from zip code 58701 if you want to check on shipping cost

17. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

Still available

18. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

I am average size, about 215 in weight, about 6' tall, wear large size tshirts, 33 inch waist jeans....

19. DiveFrog

DiveFrog Unblooded

Do you have any additional pictures? Specifically close up of the feet and hands? Also, is the head have a detachable helmet? Only see it w/ it on if so. Care to post a picture w/o it if it is removable? Pictures will sell it quicker :)

20. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

The feet are the standard rubber casts that Ive seen here for sale many times, with plastic claw inserts, I wear them over a pair of size 11 combat boots, at about an inch or so to my overall height, the hands are airbrushed white thin gloves, I did not want to be wearing rubber on my hands...The mask does not remove, the entire head is built on a base of a bicycle helmet...I will provide more pics when I get a chance...

21. ghanley1

ghanley1 Hunter

suit is still available...