Predatorium Giveaways

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by Wreav, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hi guys, so I have been trying to understand how we can pave the way for the future of the Predator community. I know that with each year an entire new generation of prop makers, fans, artists alike come into the mix.
    I have been hosting a giveaway on my Wreav page on Facebook and used it as a mock to see if I could implement that and bring it forward with Predatorium in mind. Now this is an idea but I thought it would be nice to discuss this topic with fellow members.

I only want the best for this community and help it progress as the movie is a 13-14 months away. Would be cool to gain some interest in the forum and the forums facebook page.

Please leave your thoughts below.

Isubomo and LunaticNic like this.
  2. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

Love the idea, if I can spare the materials (and if the mold came out alright) I'd be happy to throw in a raw triumphant hunter kit in the coming months.

Wreav likes this.
  3. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

The idea is that every month or so we as a forum offer up one item to go to the wider public thus engaging with the public and therefore gaining some interest to the forum. I can speak to our family forums, RPF in particular and see if they could share our post regarding this. I remember not too long ago Art and I did a giveaway on some Predator blades. As our page and forum continues to grow I thought it would be an area to touch up on just to increase activity and engagement.

LunaticNic likes this.
  4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I mean i'm happy with doing it. As long as it inspires or aids in increasing more members/engagement and such then its completely worth it. It's paving the path for a newer generation of hunters. Hopefully the vision that I am conveying will happen soon.

5. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

It is an awesome idea bro :D

If I can help out in anyway, especially in terms of Graphics/artworks, let me know :)

Not so much on the moulds/finished product, doubt anyone will like any of my stuff ;P Unless otherwise, of course :D

Wreav and LunaticNic like this.