The 'Predatorium's' weird trend

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by Wreav, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

How can one tell when a product will stop being made! So I can stock up on figures before they are decommissioned.

2. Gary

Gary Unblooded

I'm still here buddy!

LunaticNic likes this.
  3. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

I miss DMTDeadpool, Scar and Apex being around, fingers crossed they return. RIP to all the other Unblooded preds that drop a post and vanish lol

City90pet, Jmen and Wreav like this.
  4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

A minute of silence for them all.

City90pet, Jmen and LunaticNic like this.
  5. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

Can i ask it here - where i can read about my personal status and progress? i am young blood now, but what concretely i need to do for next stage, and what is the next stage? i see Hunters here, Staff Members and Elite Hunters - but how did they do that? maybe it is a noob question, but for now i wanted to know it.
    thank you.

City90pet likes this.
  6. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

you need 27 more likes to be a hunter.

City90pet and Jmen like this.
  7. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

hmm. it is good) few more posts of work and i will be a hunter) lucky accident - i am wip with Predator Bust Sculpting, so stay tuned)

City90pet and Wreav like this.
  8. City90pet

City90pet Elite Hunter

I think people tend to drift away from this site because of lack of enthusiasm. A lot of members post really great projects, and everything that falls into that category. For some reason people don't hit the 'like' button enough I've noticed. Sure maybe a handful of people like and comment, but the atmosphere is a bit ridged and stuffy at times. It's like there's no room for any levity or lightheartedness. Maybe we should all give more likes and be more supportive to fellow members, myself included. it might go a long way to be more positive towards things we don't like or understand, and that would encourage more people to post different kinds of things. I like to see a variety of things, and see them more often than they are posted here. It's just too stuffy, let's name it more vibrant and colorful, and I'm not saying with my particular style(thank goodness) but from all members of predatorium, this place could be so much more, and it's needs a less uptight vibe.

seeker347 and Isubomo like this.
  9. Nightdweller

Nightdweller Hunter

I tend to disappear, too. I disappeared from deviantart because posting progress on facebook is a lot faster and easier. I currently find myself reading through build threads for hours, so I guess I'll be around as long as I'm actively building stuff. Now that I'm unemployed and have time... And my husband supports me, so hopefully I'll be building on a regular basis.

And if I ever go missing, find me on facebook: The Lazy Lycanthrope :)

Jmen likes this.
  10. HAL1138

HAL1138 Hunter

I'm still here..... just tired. Very, very tired. That dang Queen Xeno wore me out. Kayla is bugging me almost daily to start her "Little Red" and my heart is into finally building MY pred. But I am just so tired. I need a enthusiastic pep talk,or maybe just a swift kick in the ass?

We need to have more people posting their stuff...... I need my muses. :confused:

Isubomo and LunaticNic like this.
  11. predtrooper

predtrooper Hunter

I get the tired bit. To much work to many projects no enough hours in the day for everything and everyone

12. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

I sort of hit a brick wall as far as progress goes, so unfortunately I don't have much to post. However Im looking forward to your build as well as the not so big red buold :D

13. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

You're not allowed to hit a brick wall Nic! No!! What are we gonna do for inspiration?!?! ;P

Hal!!! Get some R&R and then get back to it! :P Come on! It's been a few months, and I haven't finished my head, but slowly, slowly, it's getting there! Lookit mike (SPGFX) and Lord nemesis all rolling it out...We'll get there!!! Speaking of..Might have something for you soon ;P

HAL1138 and LunaticNic like this.
  14. Mbzradeloip

Mbzradeloip Hunter

I'm still here! Just gave up on Pred costuming as my thin frame does not allow for a believable pred. I'll be sticking to paint ups in the mean time...

LunaticNic likes this.
  15. Huntress

Huntress Hunter

I'm across multiple boards for multiple costumes and see people disappearing all the time, some are worse than others. The Tusken Raider forum is horrible for that. Once they get their costumes built "poof" their gone! I like to stick around and offer advice to others and share my cosplay adventures so others can see.

Christina.

16. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

Allot of times people don't even make it to their first costume here before disappearing.

Wreav and Isubomo like this.
  17. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Some even drop one liner posts and say 'i'll be back'... very strange posts I've seen in the past two years that i've been on this site.

18. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

I'm not one of them, am I, Wreav? ;P

Wreav and LunaticNic like this.
  19. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

Well you did leave in august for a few months to go Kiwi watching :D

Isubomo and Wreav like this.
  20. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Oh no, you posted quiet alot on your build. So you're not one of those :)

Isubomo likes this.
  21. OldPredVA

OldPredVA Hunter

Well I'm still in the hunt, but I generally only comment when I have something worthwhile. Wife keeps telling me I say too much, but she's a Xeno anyway so what does she know! :p

Isubomo, LunaticNic and Jmen like this.
  22. Jmen

Jmen Elite Hunter

+1
    All wifes are Xenos...:D:D:D
    Thats why i am a single hunter:p

Isubomo, LunaticNic and OldPredVA like this.
  23. Scar

Scar Unblooded

Yup... still here... heh...

OldPredVA and LunaticNic like this.
  24. OKOK... I have been in hiding for a long long time! But not cloaked for ever (lol)! I know that the Predatorvirus is still in me, because this place (and the old Hunters Lair too) was the place which I called (and still call) home... I started all over again but now with a proper and reachable goal! Yep... I´m busy with a special Predator project and also busy with a series for kids..... Yep I will be acting and shooting the movie 2.

Scar and LunaticNic like this.
  25. Myzanaki

Myzanaki Unblooded

So much great work on here, it can be intimidating, especially if your newer. Also the projects can get fairly costly, although i know there are many low cost options that look great.

Been lurking on and off for a while, hoping to start a build this summer

Scar and LunaticNic like this.